From humble beginnings in 2002 with 10 students and 3 teachers, Ideal College started an adventure of changing the fortunes of students. The school began as a remedial school due to the inefficiencies in the secondary school system that led to the mass failure of students at the SSSCE. Driven by our corporate philosophy, that every student has a seed of genius inherent in them which requires only a conducive environment and guidance to make it flourish, Ideal College launched onto Ghana’s educational landscape to offer an alternative to the mainstream education.
IDEAL COLLEGE TODAY
Currently, Ideal College has 25 campuses in Ghana. We are a registered private educational institution under GES. Ideal College has become a household name in Ghana and beyond because of our system of dealing with the exigencies of contemporary times. The school has ultra-modern facilities coupled with highly sophisticated and well-furnished library, computer lab, science lab among others. This has undoubtedly propelled the school to an unassailable degree.
To become a world-class leading institution recognised for the delivery of result-oriented educational services to the satisfaction of our clients.
Our vision of raising purposeful and transformational human resource for the nation and beyond has culminated into a project of establishing a University. The Proposed Ideal University has been granted Authorisation by the National Accreditation Board and mobilisation of resources is earnestly in progress. It is equally our wish to establish a Nursing Training College. We hope to also establish Basic schools in all the regions to lay a solid foundation for the future leaders of the country. A Publishing house is being established to help in printing and publishing cutting edge materials for students and for general reading.
To encourage and give hope to students to pursue their dreams and secure their future through quality education.
- The school has been instrumental in the placement of students into leading public and private universities as well as other tertiary institutions in Ghana and abroad.
- Best remedial school in Ghana since 2009 ( TNG Corporate Merit Awards)
- Fastest Growing Senior High School in West Africa( West Africa International Governance and Leadership Awards 2012)
- Best Result-oriented Remedial School in Ghana? TNG Corporate Excellence Awards (2012)
- Pillars of Modern Ghana (Private School Category, TNG 2013)
- An Award of Recognition for contributing to education in Ghana (2011) by Asantehene, Otumfour Osei Tutu II.
- Best result-oriented remedial institution in West Africa? (ECOWAS Educational Institution Recognition Awards by Revelation International Magazines 2012)
- Best Remedial and Senior High School in Ghana (Private School Category) Micjoy Advertising Agency 2014.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ideal College provides scholarships to brilliant but needy students and continues to remain a major contributor to the following organisations;
- The Otumfour Educational fund.
- The “Nana Ewusi Foundation” established by the vice-President of the national House of Chiefs.
- The “Antioch World Harvest Outreach Ministry”
- SEWA foundation.